Ogłoszenie numer: 6928968, from 2022-05-22
IOTA Group was founded in 1982, by the entrepreneur Jean-Claude CUSIN and stands today as a leading International Independent Energy Consultant Services Firm. Ever since its inception, this initial entrepreneurial state of mind has never stopped being the essence of IOTA’s approach to business success and true long-term value creation for its Customers.
Today, IOTA Group assigns a lot of consultants across 60 different countries and tailors solutions around three main business activities, Talent Resourcing, Gateway services and Global mobility services. As an international independent business IOTA Group operates at the highest standards of quality and ethics worldwide. IOTA commits to abiding by the laws of host countries, transferring value and skills from its business to local communities and acting as a socially and environmentally responsible stakeholder.
Pursuing new business opportunities, participating into the development of new prospects and crafting innovative HR solutions for demanding industries is what drives IOTA.
IOTA’s strong positioning in Africa lies at the heart of its international global strategy. The company seeks to expand its presence on the continent to answer ever more challenging operations and compliance requirements from its Customers.
Location: Warszawa, home office
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES:
- Executes treasury functions
- Day-to-day operational aspects of the treasury
- Reports to the Financial Department of the Headquarter
- Oversees daily position of cash and debt
- Execute intercompany wire transfers
- Validates bank transfers at level 1 for Europe, Switzerland, and Poland
- Posts daily bank transfers
- Performs daily bank accounts reconciliation
- Processes returned bank account items and distributes to other departments, as needed
- Reviews and challenges monthly cash flow projections
- Provides detailed consolidated cash flow projections
- Oversees cash flow forecasting
- Prepares month-end cash accounting reports
- Resolves cash issues in a timely manner
- Contacts bank consultants
- Assists with reporting for the board and external financial institutions
PROFILE & REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Corporate Finance and familiarity with Treasury Operations
- Solid understanding of financial analysis and statistics
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English (French will be a plus)
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Detail - oriented
- Motivated, positive and flexible in approach to work