Ogłoszenie numer: 6933150, from 2022-05-22
Management Solutions is an international consulting firm whose core mission is to deliver business, risk, financial, organizational and process-related advisory services, targeting both functional aspects and the implementation of related technologies. Wecurrently have a multidisciplinary team (functional, mathematical,
technical and systems integration) of 2,800 professionals.
We operate through 35 offices, 16 in Europe, 16 in the Americas and 1 in Asia, from where we regularly serve clients that operate in more than 40 countries across four major geographical areas (Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa).
For more information about Management Solutions please visit:
- Development of regulatory and non-regulatory models (e.g. regression models, classification models, time series and Monte Carlo simulations) in the fields of banking, insurance, energy and telecommunications
- Review and validation of regulatory and non-regulatory models in risk, finance and other areas
- Statistical data processing
- Mathematical support to the business: developing algorithms, statistics and probability models
- R&D projects
We look for candidates like you
- Recent graduate or final year student from disciplines relating to Econometrics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Data Analytics, Business Administration, Mathematical Finance, Quantitative Methods, Financial Mathematics, Physics...
- Should desirably have knowledge of modeling techniques (logit, decisiontrees, clustering) and statistical programming languages (Python, R, SAS, Matlab).
- Solid academic record.
- Postgraduate studies and/or specialized courses are an asset especially in Data Analytics, Quantitative Finance or similar.
- Knowledge of other languages, Big Data tools and cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google) desirable.
- Get-up-and-go attitude, maturity, responsibility and strong work ethic.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Able to integrate easily into multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong computer skills.
We offer you the possibility to join a firm that provides all you need to develop your talent to the fullest:
- Working in the highest-profile consulting projects in the industry,
- For the largest companies, leaders of their respective markets,
- Alongside top industry management as they face challenges at the national and global level,
- As part of an extraordinary team of professionals, whose values andcorporate culture are a benchmark for the industry.
- Ongoing training plan, with approximately 10% of business turnover spent on training.
- Specialist knowledge courses, external expert courses, professional skills courses and language courses.
- Last year our staff as a whole received over 200,000 hours of training spanning more than 500 courses.
- Clearly defined career plan.
- Internal promotion based solely on merit.
- Partnership-based management model offers all professionals the opportunity to become part of the Firm’s group of partners.
- University: we maintain a close relationship with the world’s most prestigious universities.
- Social Action: we organize more than 30 community support activities.
- Sports Club: internal and external tournaments.