EMEA Business Advisor
The Business Advisor will lead, drive and support projects and changes within the EMEA region. They align to an internal consulting team, working on a wide range of programs and projects covering business processes (TOM), technology (IT and Automation) and change management activities. This is a hybrid role encompassing not only traditional Business Analysis skills but also incorporating Project Management and providing Consultancy to the business. The role also helps drive the organisation’s strategic change agenda and assists in developing business needs into propositions. Working in a virtual environment to co-ordinate and control activities across multiple countries.
- Support strategic projects across the EMEA region focusing on system delivery and alignment of country target operating models to Aon Business Services (ABS) capabilities.
- Work with EMEA counties to review areas for improvement and make recommendations including transition to the Centres of Excellence, business process change, system change, introduction of robotics and automation and then support the implementation of these changes.
- Work with the EMEA Business Operations Leader to develop and deploy a regional delivery model to support country TOM deployments.
- Work within projects to manage the end-to-end requirements process from strategy, definition, traceability and change control ensuring full range of business needs are captured.
- Process management, including capturing “as is” processes, identification of improvements and modelling future “to be” processes.
- Workshop planning, facilitation and follow up on outputs.
- Develop and deliver required training to support the deployment of approved processes.
- Conduct feasibility studies or pilot process changes to determine project success criteria and appropriate solutions to problems.
- Complete process data analysis as required looking for strategic insights and opportunities. Support countries in adoption of analytics tools.
- Carry out gap analysis identifying full changes required to reach target state.
- Responsible for drafting Cost Benefit Analysis or Business Cases and achieving local and regional sign off.
- Responsible for working with country project teams as well as EMEA Steering Committees to ensure priorities are consistently deployed and measured.
- Project delivery (own and deliver some project management tasks, planning, risk and issue management, tracking and reporting).
- Identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders and sponsors.
- Timely and accurate portfolio and project reporting coordinating multiple stakeholders.
- Co-ordination of monthly or ad-hoc reporting requests to the countries within EMEA.
- Transition of projects to BAU with suitable training support, procedure documentation etc.
- +5 years previous experience within a similar role with evidence of successful delivery of IT and business change outcomes.
- Qualifications or experience in project management or Six Sigma.
- Experience of Target Operating Model and Business Transition projects or programs.
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Demonstrable experience of leading and delivering business projects and programmes.
- Experience influencing and gaining buy-in from Executive sponsors, team members, stakeholders and peers.
- Ability to deliver all project deliverables and documentation to a high standard and quality.
- Attention to Detail: Systematically and accurately checking all processes, data and tasks to ensure accuracy.
- Continuous improvement: Proactively seeks opportunities to improve existing processes and procedures and to resolve inefficiency and implement solutions.
- Knowledge of analytics tools and business adoption
- Strong work ethic, tenacity and resilience
- Prior experience working in IT or within Health and Benefits, Flexible Benefits, Online Benefits, or Benefits Administration sector would be an asset
- ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis (or similar) would be an asset
- Knowledge of TBS (Aon’s Global Platform) advantageous
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback!
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues!
EMEA Business Advisor
Miejsce pracy: małopolskie / Kraków
Regional Support: Support strategic projects across the EMEA region focusing on system delivery and alignment of country target operating models to Aon Business Services (ABS) capabilities. Work with EMEA counties to review areas for improvement and make...