Together we develop medicines, offering a new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases. We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
We are searching for an individual for the role of Compliance Officer, responsible for managing and reporting on compliance related matters. Our CO will be directly reporting to the top management with direct responsibility to the General Counsel.
- Supporting local management in developing strong compliance mindset, putting in place a comprehensive compliance program and the necessary procedural infrastructure;
- Establishing and setting the tone of compliance throughout the Company;
- Defining the necessary level of knowledge on existing and emerging regulatory compliance requirements;
- Creation and periodical review of the company compliance program plan and ensuring its execution;
- Managing and executing policies and procedures, which govern the Group compliance program;
- Networking and collaborating with other compliance experts in the Group, taking a lead on certain compliance initiatives and sharing best practices;
- Caring out risk assessments and compliance reviews to ensure policies and procedures are being followed;
- Monitoring and testing policies and procedures to ensure they result in compliance;
- Recommending the initiation of investigative procedures in response to alleged violations of the law, policies, procedures, and the Code of Conduct and other relevant regulations;
- Providing guidance on the effective response to detected problems and proper recommendations for corrective action as appropriate;
- Carrying out periodic evaluation of the company compliance programs and proposing appropriate changes and improvements that reflect the company’s unique characteristics;
- Preparing and presenting clear and concise compliance reports for the Group Management, including documenting all business ethics incidents with status and steps taken to address them and the progress made;
- Risk Management – in cooperation with risk management and business continuity function, contribute to business continuity process;
- Building and maintaining the compliance mindset in the organization, ensure that all employees are properly trained, and aware how they should raise the compliance questions;
- Governing the responsibility to report misconduct and noncompliance, reporting pathways and ensuring the implementation of non-retaliation policies;
- Monitoring external audits, investigations and review processes as well as leading and conducting internal reviews and investigations;
- Liaise with legal and regulatory bodies on compliance-related issues;
- Providing guidance, advice, and training programs, to improve understanding of law, policies, procedures, and the Code of Conduct and other relevant regulations and participating in relevant Committees;
- GDPR Compliance.
- Master’s degree (required): preferably in law, risk management, finance or a related field;
- At least 10 years of compliance experience required; preferably with legal, audit, risk management or finance. Minimum 5 years of people management required;
- Experience in the medical, pharmaceutical, or life sciences industry;
- Knowledge and skill requirements/specialized courses and/or training. Comprehensive knowledge of laws/regulations applicable to a global healthcare company;
- Proficient in Polish and English;
- Demonstrated leadership experience in cultivating a strong organizational culture committed to strong ethical standards and conducting business in a compliant and transparent manner;
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing conflicting demands from multiple business functions and handling heavy workload in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal influencing and negotiation skills, and proven ability to communicate and work with all levels of the organization;
- Excellent critical thinking skills; ability to work through complex issues, including those with significant strategic risk to the company;
- Proficiency in business software (including Microsoft Office) and compliance management tools.
Firma: Polpharma Biologics
Miejsce pracy: mazowieckie / Duchnice
Your responsibilities: Supporting the Compliance Officer in local management in developing strong compliance mindset, putting in place a comprehensive compliance program and the necessary procedural infrastructure; Supporting the CO in establishing and setting the...
Audytor wewnętrzny w Departamencie Kontroli i Audytu
Firma: Centrum Unijnych Projektów Transportowych
Miejsce pracy: mazowieckie / Warszawa
Dołącz do CUPT! Dążymy do zapewnienia pracownikom atrakcyjnych i konkurencyjnych warunków płacy i pracy. Największym naszym kapitałem są pracownicy. Razem będziemy tworzyć przyjazną i nowoczesną Instytucję! Zapraszamy do odwiedzenia strony CUPT...